Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Terrorists Can Shake Our Buildings Sweater











A patriotic sweater featuring the phrase: Terrorists Can Shake Our Buildings But Never Can Touch America's Foundation. The sweater has this phrase intertwined with the American flag. This is a unique item, and the second sweater featured in my collection. Like the other sweater, this household item could be purchased by any consumer and worn. It also is visible proof of the impact of 9/11 on all forms of material culture. This sweater could simply have had just an American flag pattern, but a specific decision was made by the corporation producing it to incorporate a statement in reference to 9/11.

1 comment:

Olav said...

Can you please tell me who made this sweater and/or where I can buy it? I've tried googling the phrase to find more information, but you're the only result I can find. I just have to have it :)